Short quilted and reversible jacket. Boxy shape. Long set-in sleeves. Stand-up collar. Two big patch pockets on the front and a small one inside. Neckline, hem and sleeves are finished with facings. Closes with snap-on buttons.
Pattern available as Printed copy or PDF download.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In the images the colors may differ slightly from reality depending on the monitor or device you use.
- Main fabric (width 150 cm/60”): 2,50 m (2 yd 2 ft)
- Contrasting fabric (width 150 cm/60”): 1,70 m (1 yd 3 ft)
- Batting (width 150 cm/60”): 1,50 m (1 yd 2 ft)
- Interfacing (width 150 cm/60”): 1 m (1 yd)
- 4 x snap-on buttons 5/8” wide
- 4 m (4 yd) of double fold biais binding. For self-made bias, add 50 cm (1/2 yd) to the contrasting fabric.